GLA University: Management training that makes the difference
“Good management is showing ordinary people how to do the work of senior people. – John. D. Rockefeller
Working as a manager and leading a team is what new age professionals are looking for. The right management degree can pave the way for leadership positions early in their careers. The only concern is choosing the right b-school to pursue a management program. Due to the proliferation of b schools claiming to be the best, most students end up in a poor college and never do the way they want.
All candidates for the management degree are advised to check every detail of the college before being admitted. A management degree can certainly help you triumph over other graduates only if you continue your program at a good college and in a specialization that interests you the most. A college that promises immense exposure to industry works to hone students’ practical skills, maintains a good placement record, and enlists the help of industry leaders in curriculum development and guest lectures match the definition of a good secondary school.
The MBA or any other management program is not just a degree, it is an experience that equips aspirants with leadership skills to effectively meet the challenges of personal and professional life. In addition, the way to become a successful entrepreneur is primarily through a management degree. So, deciding on a college to pursue a management program is a crucial decision, indeed.
GLA University – An Overview
GLA University was awarded the coveted NAAC “A” grade for providing a continuous multidisciplinary education with academic excellence. Also, it joined the league of 12 private universities in India holding 12B status by UGC. The university has been ranked among the first in educational assessments issued by prestigious organizations. An alumni base of over 30,000 across the globe has placed GLA in the league of leading institutions in India, providing a gateway to global success.
GLA University has an advantage over other institutions offering engineering education in India by encouraging experiential learning beyond the classroom. In addition, GLA promotes the development of entrepreneurship with a New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center (IEDC). This is a program initiated by the National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
In the year 2020 itself, more than 220 patents were filed by GLA students. In addition, management students benefit from GLA’s collaboration with Bada Business, a company of Mr. Vivek Bindra. The main management courses offered at the Institute of Business Management, GLA University include:
1. B.Com (with distinction)
2. B.Com (Hons.) In Global Accounting in association with CIMA
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
4. Bachelor of Business Administration (with distinction)
5. Bachelor of Business Administration in Family Businesses
1. MBA in Marketing
2. MBA in finance
3. MBA in human resources
4. MBA in International Business
5. MBA in Information Technology
6.MBA in Retail Operations
7. MBA in strategic and technological management
8. MBA in Business Analysis
9. MBA in Banking and Financial Services
10. MBA (Hons.) With 50% learning from industry leaders
11. Integrated MBA, dual degree MBA, etc.
International academic alliances
GLA University has global academic ties with several renowned international universities in the United States, Canada, Australia, and other parts of the world. Parana Western State University, Brazil, University of Malaya, Malaysia, Arkansas State University, USA, Fort Hays State University, USA, California State University San Bernardino, USA are some of its major education partners. These international alliances allow GLA University to conduct immersion programs for students and teachers, collaborative research, teacher exchanges and various other activities.
Rankings and recognition
1. Accredited with A Grade by NAAC
2. Ranked # 2 among the best private universities in Uttar Pradesh. In the 2021 Times of India survey
3. Top 7th Private University in India by Times BSchool Survey 2021
4. International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) accredited for its business programs
5. Ranked # 1 in INDIA among Top Emerging Engineering Institutes in 2018 Survey by Times of India
6. Best Private University in UP Survey 2019 & 2020 by Dainik Jagran
7. Best Private University in PU in Engineering by Survey 2018
8. Ranked “AAA” among Best Engineering Colleges in India 2020 by CAREERS 360
9. National employability award among the 10 best engineering campuses nationwide 2019 by “aspiringminds”
10. Ranked # 3 in UP for BBA by ‘The India Today Group’
Even in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, GLA University has reached the pinnacle of internship success. More than 2,100 placement offers have already been issued by more than 400 top recruiters as part of on-campus internships for the 2021 batch. The university has improved its overall placement record and ??32 LPA was the most popular package for B.Tech CSE internships. GLA students work with renowned companies like Amazon, Apple, Google, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, to name a few. GLA University is one of the leaders in management education. Check your eligibility for admission to one of the UG or PG management programs and develop your plan for success at GLA.